For every E-Commerce store, subscriptions play a crucial role, especially in keeping target customers engaged by ensuring the maximum retention rate. No online store will ever provide a maximum client retention rate without a fully-functional subscription button and related plugins. No matter whether the digital platform offers online law assignment help or sells apparel and kitchen utensils; you cannot do without subscription plugins.
Talking of subscription plugins, the WooCommerce subscription plugins come with unmatched functionalities and other rewarding aspects. Being an E-Commerce aspirant, if you wish to change the game and level up your trade right from the very inception of 2021, invest some time in reading this insightful blog.
Table of content
WooCommerce Subscription Plugins
I shall introduce you to the 5 most essentially important WooCommerce subscription plugins for your digital venture.
WooCommerce Subscriptions by WooCommerce
This is said to be one of the most sought-after subscription plugins when it comes to revamping digital stores in the right manner. It is said to have multiple features that hold the potential of retaining your customers for the long run.
- The plugin offers store owners to create multiple subscriptions for a wide array of services and products.
- Also, the extension allows users to offer trial periods, as when required.
- In addition, one can set up subscription expiry dates in order to keep things transparent and ethical.
- Create Simple & Variable Subscriptions
- Offer Recurring Discounts
- Manage Renewal Interval & Expiry
- Both major payment gateways Paypal and Stripe are supported for regular recurring revenue.
The users can simply visit the WooCommerce store and use this plugin to create and manage subscription products.
Subscriptio – WooCommerce Subscription
Talking of rewarding WooCommerce subscription plugins, Subscriptio gets a special mention here. This is one of those extensions that offer superb functionalities across all the needful aspects of an E-Commerce store. If you wish to manage subscription parameters for a smooth-flowing business, then sign up for this plugin for favourable outcomes in the long run.
- You get to create subscription lists and subscription management tools for your target customers.
- Subscriptio allows you to sell online memberships with recurring charges.
- Also, the plugin is fully compatible with trusted payment platforms such as PayPal and Stripe.
- The plugin allows you to configure subscription trial period of any given length and time.
- If you wish to establish a trade that would allow your audience to subscribe to magazines, blogs, and other e-learning packages, then Subscriptio is the right choice for you.
This is yet another notable subscription plugin that would allow you to expand your business and help your consumers to connect with your trade twice more easily. There are certain features and applications of this plugin that sets it apart from the rest of others in business.
- This particular plugin is compatible with any WooCommerce or WordPress update.
- The response time is said to be faster than most of its competitive counterparts.
- The plugin is compatible with all trusted payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal and the likes.
- Also, you can expect SUMO Subscriptions to be compatible with SUMO Reward Points and WPML.
In addition, this plugin allows users to create multiple subscriptions in a single checkout.
So, if you wish to bring your E-Commerce success back on track, then sign up for this plugin and leverage its potential to the fullest.
Yith WooCommerce Subscription
Do you wish to simplify the process offering subscriptions to your users? Then sign up for the Yith WooCommerce Subscription. This is one of those advanced WooCommerce Plug-ins that allows users to go about the process of subscription sign-ups quite easily and in a flexible manner.
The plugin allows users to find subscription information, directly on the ‘My Account” page.
In addition, all users are entitled to create subscriptions for both variable and physical products.
If you are an admin of this particular WooCommerce extension, then you will be able to delete and manage every subscription whenever you want.
Also, you get to upgrade and downgrade all subscription plans quite easily and in a flexible manner.
WebToffee Subscriptions Plans
This is yet another mentionable WooCommerce subscription plugin that can change the game for the better. We all know that subscription extensions should be flexible and dynamic in nature. This particular add-on serves the purpose with precision.
This plugin makes the process of creating subscription product quite simple and easy.
You can set up additional elements with this plugin, which includes defining the period and length of the subscription, free trial, free sign-up icons and the likes.
Guess what? The plugin can also be configured in order to send across email notifications for all status.
In addition, this extension allows all potential users to create a subscription box model. Customers can subscribe to a collection of all related products and services from time to time.
This is one of those rarest subscription plugins that allows users to change the payment method of an already active subscription plan.
Such features make the WebToffee Subscriptions Plan all the more flexible and dynamic in nature.
Create Simple & Variable Subscriptions
Now that you are aware of the five best WooCommerce subscription plugins that can up your game in 2021, read through the blog more closely and pick the one that suits your niche. Well, prior to installing the plugins, simply abide by the following safety measures in order to avoid any form of future adversities and technical lags.
Keep an eye for bugs and malware issues.
Do not sign up for a plugin that hints at any form of hidden price.
Do sign up for a dummy version of the plugin (if available), try out a couple of free versions and then sign up for the premium version.
Author Bio: Kara Drew loves to experiment with software applications, digital marketing plugins and the likes. Also, he is an experienced academic expert, dedicated to offering online law assignment help expert , on behalf of the digital platform MyAssignmenthelp.com.
Top WordPress Google Maps Plugin
Free WordPress Coming Soon Page Plugins