<strong><i>Note</i>: </strong> The plugin, like WordPress, requires a minimum 5.5 PHP version.
How it works
- Text editor with syntax highlighting
- Print the code inline or included an external file
- Print the code in the header or the footer
- Add as many codes as you want in any frontend page
- Keep your changes also when you change the theme
Through the main Js & CSS Everywhere! you will be able to create Code objects by which you can define the:
- External Javscript/CSS libraries that have to be included (footer or header>
- Visibility options: Optionally you can specify where have to be included and specify a visibility filter (by page, post, url, …)
Pages, Posts and Custom pots!
Code can be included by directly editing any page, post or custom post (like WooCommerce products, BuddyPress, etc.). You will find the Js & CSS Everywhere! metaboxes that allow you to embed the code you need!
Meta boxes added to pages
Meta boxes added to any custom post (Example: posts, woocommerce products, etc.)
= 1.2 - 22.05.18 = * Fixed an issue due to global code was not embedded on all pages = 1.1 - 22.05.18 = * Fixed an issue due to the menu was inaccessible = 1.0 - 14.05.18 = * First release