Last Updated on
Gravity Forms ProsperWorks CRM Integration is a ProsperWorks CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your ProsperWorks CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or person & company to the specified account in ProsperWorks CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with ProsperWorks CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, opportunity or person & company.
- When creating a opportunity, a person and an company are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- Your can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
- The plugin can work with the following editions: `Professional` and `Business`. The plugin will not work with edition `Basic`, since it does not have API.
== Changelog == = 1.0.0 = Initial public release