WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway Plugin can be used to integrate Square Payment option in your existing WooCommerce Shop. Give your users the ability to pay using Square Payments using this Plugin. It supports both Square Live and Sandbox (for testing).
You need the following in order to use this Plugin
1. SSL should be enabled on your site
2. Base Country/Region must be Australia, Canada, Japan, United States, or United Kingdom
3. Base Currency must be AUD, CAD, GBP, JPY, or USD
- Customers can pay for their orders using their Credit Cards without leaving the site
- Square Live and Sandbox (for testing) available
- Credit Card form is Hosted by Square Servers
- Option for the site admin to charge the payment Immediately/Charge Later after an authorization
- Option for the site admin to issue Refunds without leaving the site
- Option for the site admin to create a customer Profile in Square when an order is placed using Square Payment Gateway
- Translation Ready
- And More
How to Upgrade to a newer version of WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (squarepayment.zip) of WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip squarepayment.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. squarepayment.zip.
4. Install the latest version of WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway i.e. squarepayment.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please <a href="http://support.fantasticplugins.com" rel="nofollow">register and open a support ticket on our site</a>. <a href="http://support.fantasticplugins.com" rel="nofollow"><img src="http://fantasticplugins.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/contactus-4aug16.png" /></a>
Version 1.1 on 09 May 2018 New: Transaction Log for Sandbox Mode Tweak: Frontend form display improvement Tweak: Alert message for Refund Tweak: Updated po files Version 1.0 on 03 May 2018 - Initial Release