WordPress SugarCRM Customer Portal / SugarCRM Customer Portal for WordPress plugin provides an online support channel for your customers-allowing them to resolve their inquiries without contacting a customer service representative. It integrates your SugarCRM with WordPress. A Customer Portal is more focused on support needs, so your customers can interact with cases and is a great way for an organization to allow its customers to authenticate into their dedicated internal system and access restricted data.
- Customer can create a case for an issue or a problem.
- Customer can view and update own created cases.
- Customer can create and view comments of the case.
- Customer can register, login and create a own profile.
- Customer can view or update their own profile.
- Customer can search the cases.
- Increase customer communication, interaction and satisfaction.
- Lower support costs.
- WordPress admin can enable or disable a Customer Portal registration.
- WordPress admin can control the layout of Case and Contact (Customer Portal User). They also help determine which fields are visible or not.
- Initial release