Last Updated on
Pay With Square Using Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 Square plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows users to pay from their contact form using Square payment. This plugin will help you to create your form and add your Square payment settings so users will be able to pay from Credit Card number similarly any product purchased through contact form will have an option for users to pay via credit card data and this payment will integrate with Square account.
- With this plugin you will have an option to add Square payment settings and specify price per each contact form.
- Add Square Credit Card pricing field per selected form.
- Test Account allow you to use sandbox so you can test transactions before making live transactions
<strong><a href="https://youtu.be/gKt9a5eLNMg" rel="nofollow"> Demo video : Pay With Square through Contact Form 7</a></strong>
- Contact Form7 Plugin.
How to use plugin
Add Square payment settings
Select the Square payment settings will be added from (Contact—>CF7S Settings).
<img src="http://wpexperts.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cf7-square-setting.png" alt="" />
- Add contact form Square Payment settings. (Add testing and live payment settings for Square payment account)
- Add Square application settings to integrate with contact form (Token – Application ID – Location ID)
- Add square application test mode settings. Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
<p> Card Number: 4532 7597 3454 5858 Card CVV: 111
Add Contact Form 7 Square credit card pricing field.
- Add contact form Square Payment pricing field.
- Add Price for the form square.
- Add the following short code in the form email settings, so the payment transaction_ID will be sent in the payment confirmation email.
Short Code—> [cf7s_transaction_id]
<img src="http://wpexperts.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/3.png" alt="" />
- Square account.
- WordPress 4.7+
- PHP version 5.5+
- An SSL Certificate.