Last Updated on
With Eventio, you can sort through your countdown events by categories and time. You will be able to customize each countdown event with your personal background and share your delight with friends .
- create event
- edit event
- customize event
- add event custom category
- sort event by category
- animation countdown
- sort event by time
- export events to calendar
- custom album view and photo view
- in-app purchase (pro app)
- create 10 event free, unlimited for pro
- Google Admob support
- show ad in free, remove ad in pro
- parallax background
- local notifications one day before event start ( on, off)
- documentation include
- demo data in applications
- flat design
- made for Xcode 9 iOS9.x-11.x
- Swift 3
We develop applications only on the current software versions. Based on the fact that once again Apple has made changes to the language Swift, please update your development environment.
- 15.01.2018 – initial release
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. http://help.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- We do not do refund, on these issues, please contact the support envato.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 30 minutes to 5 busines days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale