Last Updated on
Geocoder and Reverse Geocoder is a .net desktop application that converts addresses to lat/lng (geocoding) and lat/lng to address (reverse geocoding). It allows to import CSV file and also exports the result to CSV file.
<a href="https://codecanyon.net/collections/5582951-code-generators">All our Code Generators for PHP, C#, VB.Net and Entity Framework (without source).</a><br />
- It converts addresses to lat/lng (geocoding).
- It converts lat/lng to address (reverse geocoding).
- It imports data from CSV file.
- It exports the result to CSV file.
- It uses the Google Geocoding API.
- It supports single as well as multiple fields addresses i.e. you can have one field for the complete address or multiple fields like street, city, state, country and zip.
- It allows you to change data in the grid and retry if it fails due to incorrect address or lat/lng.
- It displays progress as the rows are processed.
- It also displays status of the rows (blue for in progress, red for failure and green for success).
How To Use?
- Browse a CSV file and click Load File button.
- If you want to geocode addresses, then select Geocoding option and select address fields in the proper order like street, city, state, country and zip.
- If you want to reverse geocode, then select Reverse Geocoding option and select Latitude and Longitude fields from the drop down lists.
- Enter your Google API key.
- Click the Process button.
- Progress will be shown as rows are processed and status of the rows will also be displayed (blue for in progress, red for failure and green for success).
- If there are rows marked as red and you have specified a correct API key, then it can be issue with the data. So change data of that row and click the Process button to try again.
- When all rows are processed, click the Export button to save the result as a CSV file.
Check the video preview for complete steps.