ARkids app to help child learn and have fun at the same time! Features - Information screen <br />
- Rotate the 3d model using two fingers
- Screenshot button to take picture
- Video recording button to get video
- Save and share visuals. Create yours library.
- Modern share button (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- Different object placement
- Easy to customize
- Google Admob
- User Guide
What You Get: Full IOS Source Code Full Documentation Requirements - Apple Mac PC with the latest OS version installed
- The latest version of XCode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- A valid iOS Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- iTunes Connect account
You should be using XCode 9.x. ARKit is available on any iOS 11 device, but the world tracking features that enable high-quality AR experiences require a device with the A9 chip or later processor. IMPORTANT: Here’s the list of iPhone and iPad models compatible with ARKit in iOS 11 (with A9 Chip) The 2017 9.7-inch iPad All variants of the iPad Pro iPhone 7 Plus iPhone 7 iPhone 6s Plus iPhone 6s iPhone SE iPhone 8 iPhone 8 Plus iPhone X / iPhone 10 (Out on November 3rd) Disclaimers We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks