Last Updated on
Hyper – Youtube Playlist Player
Hyper Template allows you to convert your youtube channel (playlist) into a fully native Android app without a single line of code. You can then send your app to the Google Play and make more money with AdMob just by offer a better service to your subscribers
We use Youtube API to store and share videos directly to the app, so not external backend requires. All you need to do is to create google cloud project and enabled youtube API.
<img src="https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/oleg-me.appspot.com/o/canyon%2Fhyper%2Fhyper2.gif?alt=media" alt="media" />
Hyper template helps you to create an app just in 3 steps:
- Change name and icon
- Put your PlaylistID and AdMob ID
- Compile and upload to GooglePlay
- Android Stuido 2.0 or greater (free).
- Access to the internet and a web browser.
- A Google account.
- Valid Google Developer Account.
- Displaying your listed/unlisted playlist
- Admob banner on bottom
- Android 5+ supported
- Easy to customize and ready for submitting to GooglePlay