Quizix is an android quiz app with single text/photo question with two/three/four answer options. Simply add your category/sub-category/question from backend and all remaining tasks will be done by app. The application is fully native, using latest features of Android platform to provide the best user experience.
Demo APK? Click below
Demo Admin URL 2.0 version:
Quizix App Features
- – Laravel Admin Panel
- – Admob Banners & Interstitials
- – Firebase Push Notification
- – Data Caching for Offline
- – Supports Tablets & Mobiles
- – Category Wise Questions
- – Unlimited Categories & Questions
- – Splash Screen, App Intro Slide, Material Dialog
- – Question Timer, Sound, Vibration
- – 50-50, Skip Question, Negative Point
- Full RTL Support(Arabic Translation added by default, more translation are coming on next update)
- Category/Sub-category Wise Questions
- Photo/Text Question with 2/3/4 Answer Choice Unlimited Categories & Questions
- Explanation Dialog
- Easy and Attractive design.
- Display Total Question.
- Add/Update and Delete questions it too simple.
You Will Get:
- Full android source code.
- Full PHP Source Code for to manage quizix app.
- Full Document of project that explains step by step process.
How to Setup
- 1) Import/open project by Android Studio
- 2)To change applicationId/Package name follow this video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEDRt2X-Q90
- 3) Open drawable, drawable-hdpi, drawable-xxhdpi directory and change app icon or simply go File >> New >> Image Asset & follow the instruction
- 4)Open string.xml(english one or arabic one if you’re using arabic) and change ‘ads_app_id’, ‘ads_banner_id’ and ‘ads_interstitial_id’ by your own Ad id. If you don’t want to enable fullscreen/interstitial ad then put empty string on ‘ads_interstitial_id’ & same for Banner. Also, if you want to disable AdMob then simply open Config.java file from Utils Package & make “SHOW_ADS” value to false
- 5) Change BASE_URL with your laravel installation URL . Beside that you can change all the game related settings from Config.java file..
- 6) Build, test, create signed apk and publish
10 Jan 2018 ============= + Initial publish
18 Jan 2018 ============= + Full RTL Support Added(Arabic Translation added) - more language will added on next update. + Sub-categories Added. + Photo Question Added. + Answer Explanation Dialog Added + You can now define/give 2/3/4 answer choice per Question. + Better Caching system(Shared Preference to save API data).