Last Updated on
Hyper Template allows you to convert your youtube channel (playlist) into a fully native iPhone app without a single line of code.
You can then send your app to the AppStore and make more money with AdMob just by offer a better service to your subscribers
It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above and runs on iPhone, iPhone Plus, iPhoneX.
We use Youtube API to store and share videos directly to the app, so not external backend requires. All you need to do is to create google cloud project and enabled youtube api.
Please if you have any question or ideas, please feel free to leave a comment
Demo available [Android]
android version is coming to canyon!
Hyper template helps you to create an app just in 3 steps:
- Change name and icon
- Put your PlaylistID and AdMob ID
- Compile and upload to AppStore
- Xcode 8.0 or greater (free).
- CocoaPods dependency manager (free).
- Access to the internet and a web browser.
- A Google account.
- Valid Apple iTunes Account with Apple Developer Membership.
- Displaying your listed/unlisted playlist
- Admob banner on bottom
- Written Swift4 and used latest YoutubeAPI v3
- iOS 9, 10, 11 supported
- Adapted for latest iPhoneX screen
- Easy to customize and ready for submitting to AppStore