UberChart is a complicated WordPress Chart Plugin which provides you the flexibility to create an important number of charts with distinctive customizability. With a complete of 240 choices per chart and 30 choices per dataset you’ll at all times have the ability to create precisely the chart you want.
Create your good chart
The out there chart sorts are:
- Line Charts
- Space Charts
- Bar Charts
- Horizontal Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- Doughnut Charts
- Radar Charts
- Polar Space Charts
- Scatter Charts
- Bubble Charts
After you choose the chart sort you can begin with the customization, try this screenshot of the Charts Menu with all of the sections opened to have an concept of the extraordinarily excessive variety of out there choices.
These choices are used to outline the overall habits of the chart and the side of a number of the parts of the chart (datasets and scales have their very own customization choices, see the particular sections for particulars), for instance you may:
- Set the chart measurement, margin and background coloration
- Allow or disable the responsiveness of the chart
- Choose the pace and the kind of animation
- Set measurement, coloration, font household, font fashion and place of the chart title
- Set measurement, coloration, font household, font fashion and place of the textual content within the chart legend
- Set the fashion of the tooltips
You’re free to determine how every dataset of the chart ought to seem, for instance you may:
- Outline the bezier curve pressure of every line, this lets you characterize straight or curved strains
- Outline the width of every line, create dashed strains with customized gaps and in addition choose the lineCap and lineJoin canvas properties of every line
- Set the purpose fashion of every level (circle, triangle, rectangle, cross, line, star, sprint and extra)
- Choose how every level ought to react when hovered, for instance you may outline the precise radius that reacts to the hover mouse occasion
- Set the radius, the border and the background coloration of every level or bubble (in each hover and default standing)
- Set the background and border coloration of every single bar displayed in a bar chart (in each hover and default standing)
- Set the background and border coloration of every arc displayed in a Polar Space, Pie or Doughnut chart (in each hover and default standing)
Kinds of scales
UberChart provides you the flexibility to make use of various kinds of scale:
This the commonest sort of scale, use it every time it’s important to characterize numeric units of values that don’t require the logarithmic scale.
Logarithmic scales permit a wide range to be displayed with out small values being compressed down into backside of the graph. Such a scale is important when you take care of factors which are a lot bigger or smaller than the majority of knowledge or if you wish to present multiplicative components.
Use the time scale when it’s important to characterize a particular date or time. The format used to characterize the date/time is totally customizable. Merely use the tokens offered by Second.js to outline a customized format, then set the time unit utilized by the size and outline the variety of models that must be plotted between the grid strains.
Use the class scale to separate your knowledge in a number of classes and show customized labels.
You possibly can plot a number of datasets on the extra secondary axis named Y2 when the values in a chart range extensively from one dataset to the opposite.
Be happy to allow or disable the “Stacked” characteristic on any axis, this lets you stack the info of the desired axis of a Line Chart, Space Chart, Bar Chart or Horizontal Bar Chart.
You possibly can transfer the scales in your favourite positions, for instance you may characterize the Y axis of a Line Chart on the appropriate as an alternative of on the left, the X axis of a Bar Chart on the highest as an alternative of on the underside, and so forth.
Cover the Scales
Typically it’s helpful to characterize solely the datasets with no scale or with out all of the scales. Use these choices to show or conceal particular scales.
Scale Grid Traces
Customise the visibility, the width, the colours and extra for every grid line. This lets you be extraordinarily detailed and spotlight small variations in your knowledge when wanted or make the chart format neat and clear.
Change how the title of every scale is displayed by altering the colour, the font measurement, the font household and the font fashion.
Add a prefix or a suffix to the ticks of a scale (for instance to incorporate a unit of measurement, the proportion image, the greenback image, and so forth.), invert the order of the ticks, rotate the ticks to save lots of house, around the decimal worth to a particular variety of decimal locations and extra.
Set a minimal and most restrict for every scale, set a set step measurement, determine to start at zero or not your scale, restrict the variety of ticks of a scale to a predefined worth, customise the size of the bars of a Bar Chart and extra.
Throughout the creation of a chart there’s a second when it’s important to add the info factors. If the variety of knowledge factors is proscribed doesn’t make any distinction when you use regular enter fields or different strategies, however when you might have an enormous quantity of knowledge it is best to use an environment friendly technique to enter your values.
The spreadsheet editor out there in UberChart provides you the flexibility to:
- Copy your knowledge straight out of your favourite O.S. or on-line spreadsheet editor (MS Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Google Sheet, and so forth.) to UberChart and vice versa
- Simply add you knowledge by utilizing the frequent capabilities offered by a spreadsheet software program (copy and paste a bunch of cells, drag rows, drag columns)
With an embedded spreasheet editor you don’t even want the standard “Import CSV” characteristic, as a result of by copying and pasting from a spreadsheet software program you may simply import the info of any CSV, XLS or ODS (and all the opposite codecs supported by your spreadsheet software program) file.
Import and Export
The import and export characteristic out there in UberChart permits you to archive your collections of charts as XML recordsdata.
That is extraordinarily helpful as a result of:
- Works as backup system on your charts (you’ll by no means lose any chart)
- You possibly can transfer your charts between completely different web sites
- You possibly can retailer your most used charts and use them as fashions for future charts
In UberChart the fashions are particular charts that may be loaded to immediately create new charts. In different phrases fashions are a technique to recycle charts configurations so that you’ve got solely so as to add the info factors to supply a outcome.
This plugin comes by default with 34 default fashions that permits you to simply create numerous sorts of charts with out spending time for the preliminary configuration. To know extra concerning the course of of making a chart from a mannequin try this video.
This plugin can be utilized on a WordPress Community, and helps each a Community Activation (the plugin will likely be activated on all of the websites of your WordPress Community in a single step) and a Single Website Activation (your plugin will likely be manually activated on single websites of the community).
UberChart comes by default in English and Italian, if you wish to translate the plugin in one other language merely create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
Excessive High quality Assist
Assist for this plugin is offered in English and Italian straight by way of e mail by the plugin developer. Should you expertise any issues or when you want detailed technical information about particular plugin elements you’re in good fingers.
This plugin makes use of the next assets:
- Composer licensed underneath the MIT License
- Chosen licensed underneath the MIT License
- Handsontable licensed underneath the MIT License
- Spectrum licensed underneath the MIT License
- Chart.js licensed underneath the MIT License
- JShrink license underneath the BSD three Clause License
Do you care about your web site’s search engine optimization?
Enhance your inner hyperlinks construction and get extra visits in your WordPress web site with the Interlinks Supervisor plugin.