GROVE – Email StartUp Notifications
A modern, unique and minimal email design for promoting services, brand, portfolio, and blogs. Suitable for any kind of corporate, office, start-up, agency, business, and general categories.
6 Unique templates compatible with Stampready, Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor builder. Supports background images in all major email clients including outlook. Carefully crafted layouts are suitable to build fully responsive email campaign for Outlook, Gmail, Apple mail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Android, AOL mail and much more.
- Modern, Clean and Minimal Design
- Responsive for Desktop and Mobile Email Clients
- Tested with Litmus
- StampReady Drag & Drop Editor
- Highly Optimized Code
- Organized and Layered PSD File
- Support Background Images in Outlook
- Mailchimp, Stampready Campaign Monitor Ready
- Well Commented HTML Code
- Easily Change Background Images and CSS Properties in MailChimp
- Clear All Modules
- Easy understanding commented code
- Modular Layout allows to build your own layout easily for the template (delete/copy/replace)
- Compatible with Most Modern Browsers
- Free Support
- Well Documented
- MailChimp Compatible File
- Campaign Monitor Compatible File
- StampReady Compatible File
- HTML Responsive Email File
- Full Documentation HTML Page
- Layered PSD files
- Apple Mail
- Outlook 2007/2010/2013
- Outlook Mobile App
- iPad Mini
- iPad Ratina
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- Android* – The Gmail App for Android does not Render Responsive Views
- Inbox by Gmail
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- And Mostly All Clients that Render Valid HTML
- Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo is not supporting custom fonts and ignore media query, it will be replaced by standard web font.
- Responsiveness not supported for GMail Android App.
- Demo images are not included in the pack. Images are demo purpose only.
- Please use the contact form available on our profile page.
- all images from https://unsplash.com/
- Icon sets from http://www.flaticon.com and https://www.iconfinder.com/
All the fonts are free from google fonts
Images in the preview are not included in the main file,