Crypto Trading Competitions
<strong><a href="http://cryptotrading.financialplugins.com/" rel="nofollow">Crypto Trading Competitions</a></strong> is a web application, which allows website owners to run virtual trading contests and let visitors compete in trading cryptocurrencies without putting any money at risk.
- Unlimited number of trading competitions with different starting capitals, leverages, volume restrictions and margin requirements.
- More than 1,100 cryptocurrencies to trade.
- Live crypto quotes.
- Instant trade execution.
- Real-time position valuation (equity, profit / loss, free margin).
- Automatic margin calls.
- Reward points system.
- Competition leaderboard and global rankings.
- User dashboard.
- In-depth trading statistics.
- 14 built-in color schemes, light and dark modes.
- 19 languages.
- Social login (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn)
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration.
- Monetization with Google AdSense ads.
- Built-in installation script.
Admin panel features
The following app settings can be adjusted through the admin panel:
- Dashboard with statistics.
- Coins management (view, create, edit, delete).
- Competitions management (view, create, edit, delete).
- Trades management (view only).
- Users management (view, block, edit, delete).
- Settings (customize color theme, default language, number formatting, points).
- Maintenance (clear cache, run database updates, execute scheduled tasks).
- PHP 7.0.0 or higher.
- PHP extensions: cURL, Mbstring, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML.
- PHP function set_time_limit() enabled.
- URL rewrite enabled.
- The application should be installed to the web root folder of a domain or sub domain (it will not work if installed to a sub folder).
The application can be installed on a shared server, however please ensure you have enough system resources available with your hosting account. <strong>Warning: </strong>This is NOT a WordPress plugin or theme and can not be integrated with WordPress.
The application is built with Laravel 5.5 PHP framework using free CoinCap.io API.
What license is required?
The <strong>Regular license</strong> entitles you to use the product on one website / domain only. If you want to use it on multiple websites / domains you have to purchase several <strong>Regular licenses</strong> (1 website = 1 license). If you charge website users to have access to the product or its components you need to purchase the <strong>Extended license</strong>. You can not include this product into other products sold on Envato market and its affiliate websites. Please adhere to these rules. Read <a href="https://codecanyon.net/licenses/faq">License FAQ</a> for more information.
<a href="https://support.financialplugins.com" rel="nofollow"><img src="https://financialplugins.com/images/get_support.jpg" /></a>
Rate Crypto Trading Competitions
Please help us to make our product better and rate it 5 stars. Your support is priceless.