aceList: Curate your A-List
Sometimes, when you’re starting up a pre-launch page or testing waters, setting up an extensive system with a MySQL Database could be an overkill.
aceList is a self-contained subscription list management system using PHP, SQLite3 and jQuery (with a keen focus on UX)
With aceList, just copy the code onto your server and you’re good to go! Watch as your visitors turn into subscribers.
- Hyper-minimalist, clean interface
- Separate admin area for management
- Multiple language support
- Export your subscriber list as CSV and import them with ease in the marketing tool of your choice (AWeber, Amazon SES, MailChimp, SendGrid Email Marketing, Campaign Monitor…)
- Uses SQLite(file-based db) as the datastore so that you can get going without MySQL
- Maximum compatibility with your existing web app / homepage – All design and PHP code functions start with aceList*
- No external dependencies – New to git? No problem. Don’t know what stuff like composer/npm is about? No worries (You should check them out, though). Download the code, upload it to your server and get going. That’s it!
- aceList is responsive too
Export subscribers’ data as JSON or CSV
aceList has a secure dedicated Admin panel from where you can download your subscribers list
All the text you see on aceList can be changed with ease
- PHP Server with sqlite3 extension (enabled by default on
PHP 5.3.0and above)
- FTP access to 1. for uploading code