Last Updated on
Is your Website GDPR Compliant?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII).
From 25 May 2018 every website collecting data from EU citizens must need the GDPR requirements.
Ultimate GDPR Plugin is all-in-one solution for your website.
<strong>Complete GDPR compliance toolkit plugin for WordPress</strong>
Meet ALL GDPR REQUIREMENTS, such as:
- Data Access – Dedicated form for Users to access currently stored personal data,
- Right to be Forgotten – Dedicated form for Users to request deletion of stored data,
- Cookie Consents – create dedicated box for Cookie Consent and block all cookies until cookie consent is given
- Add consent boxes for various forms on your website
- Check what cookies are used on your website
- Easy integration with ANY website
- 5* Customer Support
- Online Documentation