Last Updated on
The Westpac payment extension for WooCommerce allows you to take payments directly on your store without redirecting your customers to a third party site to make payment. Westpac PayWay API as a credit card processor, using their fully integrated API process. Westpac acts as a digital key to securely process your credit card payments in real time. Westpac accredited third party payment gateway as the intermediary between sales and your bank account.
Westpac Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
- Go to Plugins in WordPress dashboard and click on Add New.
- Upload the plugin zip file and install.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout tab to configure the plugin options.
- Select Westpac from the Payment Gateways Menu.
- Check the field ‘Enable/Disable’ to enable the gateway.
- Enter your Westpac Customer Username ,Customer Password ,Customer Merchant and other required details for your live site and the sandbox.
- Select the appropriate settings for your site.
Westpac Payment gateway Testing Procedure
- To test the Westpac payway api payment gateway with the eCommerce website, You must have a PayWay merchant account.
- You need to have SSL Certificate Installed on you site for this plugin to work.
- Then you need to get the customer merchant ID, customer username, customer password from your PayWay merchant account.
Have any Question?
Email: [email protected]
About Elsner Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Elsner Technologies is a premier web development and design company in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. We specialize in developing professional websites and high end web based applications such as large scale e-Commerce solutions and custom shopping cart development. You may choose from an array of service offerings such as feature rich website design and development, website upgrade and SEO services.