Last Updated on
PayFast enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers. Sellers with a (free) PayFast account can enable some (or all) of our supported payment methods on their site. PayFast works with dozens of powerful eCommerce platforms and doing custom integration is a breeze. When a buyer clicks to pay, they get to choose their preferred payment method and securely completes the transaction on PayFast’s servers. After payment has been completed, the buyer and seller are both notified of the successful transaction. The seller can immediately start fulfilment of their goods or services.
PayFast Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- American Express
- Go to Plugins in WordPress dashboard and click on Add New.
- Upload the plugin zip file and install.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout tab to configure the plugin options.
- Select PayFast from the Payment Gateways Menu.
- Check the field ‘Enable/Disable’ to enable the gateway.
- Enter your PayFast Merchant ID and Merchant key.
- Select the appropriate settings for your site.
- Basic data validation performed before submitting to PayFast.
- PayFast provides better security.
- Just need PayFast account’s Merchant ID and Merchant Key for getting payments.
You can use our account’s credentials for testing:
- Merchant ID : 10008849
- Merchant Key : qt19rtiuj86j4
Have any Question?
Email: [email protected]
About Elsner Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Elsner Technologies is a premier web development and design company in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. We specialize in developing professional websites and high end web based applications such as large scale e-Commerce solutions and custom shopping cart development. You may choose from an array of service offerings such as feature rich website design and development, website upgrade and SEO services.