CRM for Magento 2
Want to attract more attention to your products? Then CRM is for you!
Webinse СRM (Customer Relationship Management) allows you to create reminders for orders and customers. That would be rather handy for your store administration. Our extension will help you to split tasks and reminders among different employees of your Magento store. It also can help you not to forget about client or order.
You can’t track all of your clients and their associated tasks and events. You can simply forget about your client, and such situation can be a blow to your reputation. With Webinse CRM you can store and manage hundreds of clients.
To create reminder, you just need to go in a Reminders grid and click on the button “Add New for Customer” or “Add New for Order”. All reminders are related with start and due date and all reminders are visible on the top of the dashboard pages all the time before their accomplishment.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
- Ability to set up reminders and notes
- Ability to create tasks assigned to users
- Ability to create groups of employees (users)
- Ability to create tasks assigned to groups
- Ability to upload attachments to tasks
- Ability to send notifications when creating or editing (reminder itself or automatic change of reminder’s status) a task
- Possibility to have attachments to reminder task
- Ability to set reminder’s content by using WYSIWYG editor
- Possibility to see reminders on the top of the dashboard
- Ability to see all reminders in the CRM Reminders grid
- Convenient management of the reminders by using statuses such as ‘Pending’, ‘Running’, ‘Complete’ or ‘Failed’
- CRM tab for customer
- CRM tab for orders
- Comment history
- Creating recurring events
More details about reminders statuses
- ‘Pending’ – If you set start date bigger than current date, status will be automatically set to pending
- ‘Running’ – It is set to remind if the start date less than the current date and the due date is absent or is bigger than current
- ‘Complete’ – If you click on the link or button ‘Complete’ in the CRM grid or in Reminders on the top of the pages
- ‘Failed’ – All uncompleted reminders with due date which are less than current date automatically set to failed
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, require little time to install and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
CRM Extension version 1.1.0 is compatible with Magento 2.1 – 2.2 and guaranteed to work with Magento default theme.