Last Updated on
Geotagging is the process of adding geographical identification metadata to various media such as a geotagged shop and is a form of geospatial metadata. Geotagging can help users find a wide variety of location-specific information from a device. Geotagging can tell users the location of the content of a given picture or other media or the point of view, and conversely on some media platforms show media relevant to a given location. For instance, someone can find images taken near a given location by entering latitude and longitude coordinates into a suitable image search engine. Geotagging-enabled information services can also potentially be used to find location-based product, news, or other resources. Such techniques can be used together with geotagging to provide alternative search techniques. Geotagging has become a popular feature on several social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Super easy install and customize.
- Adding geographical information.
- Entering latitude and longitude coordinates.
- Identification metadata to various media.
- Simple and friendly user interface.
- Compatible with all web browsers.
- Multi-language and multi-store ready.
- Support and well documented.