Last Updated on
Stackposts is a social media marketing tool that allows and helps you to easily auto post, schedule Instagram posts along with Facebook, Twitter and many more!. It also can manage multiple social networks, schedule posts, increase your Traffic and engage your audiences. Just upload the media you want to post, type up your caption, and use the handy calendar to decide when you’d like your post to go out.
- Easy to install and use, mobile responsive UI
- Post Now and Scheduled posts
- Multi Social Media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc…)
- Facebook: auto post, schedule post media, link, text to all Facebook profiles, pages, groups
- Instagram: auto post, schedule post video, image, stories and carousel to all Instagram accounts
- Twitter: auto post, schedule post video, image, text to all Twitter accounts
- Payment system via Paypal and stripe (Separated module, Available with Extended License only)
- Automatic Image resize to match Instagram’s aspect ratios (Almost for every images)
- Upload media to post
- Import the media (images, videos) from Cloud Drives (Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Export profiles, page, friends, groups to CSV, Excel, PDF file (Just available with Facebook)
- Login & Signup with Facebook, Google, Twitter
- Secure Password Hashing
- User registration and login system
- Email notifications (activate, welcome, reset password and payment email)
- Email template easy customizable
- PHP mail and SMTP Configuration
- Advanced user and package control options
- Packages Subscription
- Spintax support
- Manage schedules with Calendar
- Emoji Support
- Proxy support
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram) search
- Automatic timezone
- Multilingual ready
Please check this page: http://doc.stackposts.com/
End-User License Agreement
Please read this agreement carefully before installing or using this product.
If you agree to all of the terms of this End-User License Agreement, by checking the box or clicking the button to confirm your acceptance when you first install the web application, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. Also, By downloading, installing, using, or copying this web application, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this End-User License Agreement, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not check the box or click the button and/or do not use, copy or install the web application, and uninstall the web application from all your server that you own or control.
Note: With Stackposts, We are using the official Social Media API (Facebook, Twitter etc, except Instagram) which is available on Developer Center. That is a reason why Stackpost depends on Social Media API . Therefore, We are not responsible if they made too many critical changes in their side. We also don’t guarantee that the compatibility of the script with Socia Media API will be forever. Although we always try to update the lastest version of script as soon as possible. We don’t provide any refund for all problems which are originated from Social Media API (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc).
If you do not accept the terms of this agreement and you purchased a product containing the web application from an authorized retailer, you may be eligible to return the product for a refund, subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable return policy.
Version 1.0 – April 20, 2018 - Initial Release