Description: You have 20 levels. Select 1 of 5 wheels and go to adventure. Beware of spikes and get over obstacles to reach your goal.
Keyboard control on desktop. Touch on mobile. Enjoy!
The game was made using the program Construct 2. Features: <pre><code>- Fullscreen mode
– Admob ad integrated (interstitial)
– Keyboard and Mouse controls
– Playable in all platforms (android, ios,windows, PC)
– Use “cocoon-ads” , “canvasplus”, “spritefontplus” , “iframe & inserthtml” plugins, “Lunarray.litetween” , “rex_moveto” and “text_proporties” behaviours (included in folder, explain how to install in documentation provided).
– Included Constuct 2 file (.capx), html5 game files, apk file in buyers pack
– Documentation(included in folder) explain how to; open project, install plugins and behaviours, edit project proporties, admob configuration and deploy game to your website
– Resolution: 1280×720
– You can export project for android, ios, windows using Cocoon.io. Follow this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MTjb_Lne44&t=221s&list=WL&index=10
How to reskin game: If you want to edit source code of the game, you will need to have a license of the program. But to reskin the game, you have to replace images in the “car_backwheel_html” folder(included in buyers pack).
Replace music and sound effects in media folder. In “data.js” replace external links with yours.
You can add your ads by uploading to your server 300×250 banner and put link to that page(replace with “http://gamezastar.com/HTML5Ad4Game300_250.htm” in “data.js” file).
And, that’s it. You have your own reskin game.
In documentation, provided, you can see how to export project for android, but you can also export for ios windows, also for desktop(html5 game). Also, you can use ludei service(cocoon.io) for export project.
No programming knowledge needed for reskin game.
Play Game Link: <a href="http://www.gamezastar.com/car_backwheel/car_backwheel_html/" rel="nofollow">http://www.gamezastar.com/car_backwheel/car_backwheel_html/</a> Youtube Video Link: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VInfu6IRpM" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VInfu6IRpM</a> How to export project for android and ios: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MTjb_Lne44&t=221s&list=WL&index=10" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MTjb_Lne44&t=221s&list=WL&index=10</a> Other tutorials: <a href="http://www.gamezastar.com/Tutorials.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.gamezastar.com/Tutorials.htm</a>