Last Updated on
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Linkedinomatic Automatic Post Generator and LinkedIn Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2018) LinkedIn To WordPress and WordPress To LinkedIn post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic LinkedIn post publishing. It uses the LinkedIn API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any LikedIn company page you are administrator of
- Manually publish posts to LinkedIn
- Automatically publish posts to LinkedIn, on each post publish
- Ability to limit the number of posts posted to LinkedIn in a predefined period of time
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – SpinRewriter, WordAI, The Best Spinner, a built-in spinner, and others – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- custom post meta support
- custom post taxonomies support
- scheduled rule runs
- LinkedIn Pixel inclusion
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- The LinkedIn SDK requires PHP version 5.4 or higher.
- The mbstring extension
<p><a href="https://youtu.be/iEo9ME8hxP0" rel="nofollow"><img src="http://i68.tinypic.com/24xnwua.png" alt="Learn more about this plugin" /></a><br /><br />
Version 1.0.0 Release Date 2018-04-09
First version released!
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.9 Tested!