Last Updated on
Magento jobs and recruitment extension empowers you to create a separate job section on your magento store. It allows you to add jobs to interact directly with job seekers. By adding multiple job types, departments and locations, you can perfectly define a vacant post.
- Enable/Disable Jobmanager.
- You can set button text from configuration.
- You can set title of the job from backend configration.
- You can set Description of the job from the backend configuration.
- Also you can upload image for the job.
Installation Guide for Job Manager extension
- Download module zip file and extract it.
- Create Directory structure : app/code/Btl/Jobmanager/ and place your extract source here.
- Now go to root of your Magento 2 installation and merge app directory with it.
After this run below commands from Magento 2 root directory to install module.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento cache:clean php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Now login to admin panel and navigate to Stores > Configuration and configure settings for this extension