Yacht Dice Game is a HTML5 Board Game.
Score as many points as possible by rolling five dices and getting the best combinations.
The game is based on the “Yahtzee” classi game-play. For further info visit:
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – <a href="http://createjs.com/" rel="nofollow">http://createjs.com/</a> (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1360×640 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with
- If you are willing to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
<p><br /><br />
This game is fully compatible with <a href="http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421">CTL Arcade</a> A <strong>WordPress Plugin</strong> that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.<br />
Easy to Install
<strong>With CTL Arcade you can: </strong>
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
<p>=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.<br />
Thank you for the understanding. ===
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
<a href="https://info.flagcounter.com/XVyN" rel="nofollow"><img src="https://s01.flagcounter.com/count2/XVyN/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_8/maxflags_20/viewers_0/labels_0/pageviews_1/flags_0/percent_0/" alt="Flag Counter" /></a>