2 WAY SYNCING
The Woo-Vtiger Syncing plugin is an essential tool to help you synchronize data(orders, products and customers) instantly between Woocommerce and vtigerCRM automatically, without manual entry. Forget about manually entering your e-commerce sales into your CRM. Save hours a day by doing this automatically with the Woo-Vtiger Syncing plugin.
Woo-Vtiger Syncing is the only plugin with smart sync feature that makes it possible for scheduled background sync; no manual input is required from your CRM or website users.
<strong>Woo-Vtiger Syncing Plugin’s Features </strong> 1. Synchronize register customer of Woocommerce to Contact in vtiger CRM.<br />
- Synchronize Order of Woocommerce to Sales Order in vtiger CRM.
- Synchronize Products of Woocommerce to Products in vtiger CRM.
- The plugin support two-way syncing.
- Auto syncing and Manual Syncing.
- Schedule syncing in Auto syncing Mode.
- Report of synchronized data between Woocommerce and vtiger CRM
<img src="https://components.technologymindz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Last.png" /> <strong>General Features</strong> 1. Use Cron jobs to sync as many times as day as you need. <br />
- 100% Secure connection between your CRM and Woocommerce.
- Easy to use. No manual labour required.
- Easy to setup and setting.
<strong>Products</strong> 1. Two-way syncing from Vtiger into your e-commerce site. <br />
- Products are created from Woocommerce into Vtiger.
- Products of woocommerce will be saved in products in vtiger.
<strong>Customers</strong> 1. Customers are created from Woocommerce into Vtiger. <br />
- Customers registered in woocommerce will be saved as Contact in vtiger.
<strong>Orders</strong> 1. Orders from Woocommerce push into vTiger. <br />
- Order from woocommerce will be stored as sales order in vtiger.
<img src="https://components.technologymindz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Pvtiger_616px.jpg" /> <a href="https://components.technologymindz.com/wvs_different_host_demo/" rel="nofollow"><img src="https://components.technologymindz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Button-SS.png" /></a>