Last Updated on
This is a simple user management system that creates a system induced
subdomain and can be a starting point for a web app development or can be
integrated with and existing codeigniter project based on Codeigniter version
3.1 and hmvc (hierarchical model view controller) that users can access via a
subdomain. The subdomain is system controlled hence doesn’t create or alter the
domains A records. The unique aspect of this user manager is that a user is
assigned a subdomain and the user can access their account by simply typing
The subdomain will only work within the installed
folder e.g. if the user manager is in a subfolder, the subdomain aspect of the
system will only work if the installed subfolder is included.
The system also makes use of many modern developer scripts and systems
such as bootstrap, jquery and material design.
- Users can access their profiles using a subdomain
- Based on codeigniter’s HMVC hence easy to extend.
- Easy to install. Has an inbuilt installer.
- Responsive material design
- Has a user manager which one can add, edit, delete, search, change user levels, change user groups and deactivate/activate user accounts
- Easy to use and has a nicely designed user interface
- Settings to activate/deactivate some features
- Password recovery
- User registration system
- System validations
- Disable/Enable entire user groups
- Disable/Enable entire user levels
Admin Username: [email protected]
Admin Password: password
The above accounts shouldn’t be edited. All data entered will be removed in a day or two.
Support and Documentation
Please drop us a line on [email protected] with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the program to help you with your projects.