Last Updated on
Brosishost Zipcode Based COD Magento2 Extension gives you shop to restrict those area, where don’t you unable to provide the facility to your customer Cash on Delivery feature due to valid constraints like the distance between the store and customer’s shipping address. Also risk of cash carrying by delivery rider from certain areas. To overcome this issue we have added the feature in this extension, which allows the store owner to restrict COD purchases to certain ZIP Codes.
1. This extension gives customizing Success/Failure message of service availability.
2. Facility of Enable / Disable COD based on postcode/zip code/Pin code.
3. Manage add/edit/update postcode/zip code/Pin code from admin panel .
4. Auto hide cash on delivery method when postcode/zip code is not available in allowed postcodes list from admin panel.
5. Allow cash on delivery method to the specific country from admin.
Supported Magento2 Version :
1. Magento CE 2.1 , 2.2