Last Updated on
NetFile is an easy to use file manager powered by .Net and angular.js.
It has a built in user management where an admin can define users and their roles. Users can login to site and manage their files.
A demo says more than words and you can use the following link to test the program:
- Address: https://netfile.azurewebsites.net
- Admin login: admin/123456
- User login: user/123456
There is an online documentation for the program and you access at any time by the following link:
Here is a list of basic features of NetFile application:
- Admin and user roles
- Easy installation with built in installer
- All site is ajaxified, faster page load
- Upload, rename, copy, move and delete files
- Access latest edited files
- View all site actions log
- User management
- Assign qouta for users
- Easily change site settings
- Integrated file search
Source code included
When you purchase, you will get all source code besides the working deployable copy of the program.
Installation of NetFile is an easy task with integrated installer. You can check the documentation on installation: http://netfile.azurewebsites.net/Docs/install.html