WordPress SEO By Yoast-
Yoast SEO plugin is the most broadly utilized SEO plugin for WordPress. It’s a free plugin which offers you all the components to optimize your site including XML sitemap for your WordPress website. It allows you to add SEO title, Meta description, and Meta keywords to each post and page of your site. You can also write custom title for your main site, archives, category and tag pages. It also adds Open Graph Meta data, Twitter Cards, Sitemaps and ping search engines whenever you update your site. It can perform various Functions such as-
- Add meta value for homepage.
- Add meta value for single post.
- Social SEO.
- Create sitemap file.
- Edit robots.txt
- Control indexing of your blog
Social SEO Plugin
Social SEO is at an untouched high in 21st century, and on the off chance that you are hoping to make your blog emerge, you ought to be focusing on the social SEO. You ought to have open graph labels, Google initiation, Twitter Meta Tags and a few different labels to make your website social SEO confirmation. SEO by Yoast has a couple highlights which permit you to coordinate social SEO on your site, however despite everything it does not have various components which are absolute necessities throughout today’s WordPress sites. I started using the pro version of Social SEO two months ago, and my social referral traffic has increased by 20% since then. You can head over to the Social SEO pro page to learn about this plugin, and they have a easy-to-follow guide to set up the plugin.
One of the main features of this plugin is the ability to write unique titles for every social media network, which greatly increases your social traffic exponentially.
All in one SEO Pack
- This is the most acclaimed SEO Plugin for blogs and sites for magazines and web shopping, and so forth. It has more than 14 million downloads and has a decent evaluating rating of 3.8/5. Users can easily get the free version and an pro variant of this Plugin relying upon their necessity. Here are the components which makes it a top pick.
- This plugin is very suitable for those with little or no knowledge of SEO or rarely do any on page optimization
- Can create Meta descriptions, Meta tags and keywords for the content of your blog.
- Can optimize titles and create alternate tags to pictures within any post.
- Extended features for e-commerce websites, traces duplicate pages in your blog or website.
Rankie – It is the best WordPress Rank Tracker Plugin
In the event that you are not kidding about WordPress SEO then Rankie is one to consider. WP Rankie helps you track your relevant traffic as they come in. You get day by day activities of your search position and what number of keywords you are getting. Does it track and gives reports as well as it as permits you to do keywords research effectively right from your dashboard. Another cool component is that you can get day by day reports which are sent to your email. You cannot enhance what you can’t track I suggest you to go and look at wp rankie.
Main Features of WordPress rank Tracker:-
- It effectively track ranking of WordPress on Google.
- You can generate ranking reports.
- It has a keyword research tool.
- It has a auto-tracking feature for searched keywords.
- Daily report E-mail.
- It is very easy to use filters.
- Proxy support.
Google and Bing Sitemap Generator
It serves to make sitemaps effectively which can be submitted to the Webmaster Tools of Google and Bing. It can create the documents with the extension .gzip file which is normally utilized by Google and it is exceptionally basic and backings numerous sorts of formats like videos, gallery, and so on. These different formats can be incorporated in the sitemap. This happens to be an extraordinary component is not accessible in different Plugins.
Broken Links Checker
Broken link checker plugin is an exceptionally valuable plugin for discovering all inside and outer broken links (404 connections). 404 links are only a deadlock for web crawlers, and its profoundly fitting to uproot such links. This word is the most awful bad dream for any blogger or SEO admirer. Broken links may show up from remarks or comments individuals made on your site and their site is no more. Broken links may show up with a change in URL structure of your site. Whatever may be the reason; broken links debase your site’s SEO as well as may get you punished or penalized from Search engines. Moreover, they will likewise hamper customer’s encounters and broken pages.
Broken link checker allows you to check for any broken links, emails you and also gives you the option to customize the links either by placing the correct link or by deleting it completely.
W3 Total Cache( Web Performance Optimization for WordPress)
Storing a site at users end can really diminish the load time of that site on that specific user PC. Since load time influences SEO rankings so you can’t leave this stone unturned. Begin utilizing W3 Total Cache plugin which is allowed to utilize free and once it’s initiated, cache mechanism begins running for your site. Next time at whatever point any user access or go to your website then there will be a sudden drop in total page load time which will offer an incredible sign for SEO, for sure. It does that by giving CDN (Content Delivery Option) at no expense (in case despite everything you’re pondering).
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured.
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” subsequent page views: browser caching.
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly.
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages.
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods.
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself.
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents.
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk.
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk.
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk.
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds.
- Shorten of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”.
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN).
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more.
SEO Content Control
On the off chance that you have been blogging for a considerable length of time or atleast a few months now, odds are you would need to alter your older posts. We all have written frail or weak content in the outset. SEO content control plugin helps you to alter the Meta description of your older content in order to optimize the old posts for SEO in 2015 or beyond. Additionally get the opportunity to upgrade two diverse Meta descriptions for your chronicles page and the category pages. So this is a plugin in the event that you need to SEO optimize your old posts agreeing on new pursuit principles or standards.
I thought to keep an exceptional plugin for the last. Scribe for WordPress is an unquestionable requirement have content advertising tool. It is additionally a standout amongst the most utilized SEO plugin which guarantees your posts are Search engines optimized to get you great rankings. Scribe helps you in exploration for discovering the best content that will give worth to your site. Scribe helps you in getting the step by step on-page SEO for your posts and along these lines make your site legitimate. One more extra element of Scribe is it gives you a chance to improve your blogger reach by helping you find different influencers in your corner.
Scribe is compatible with all major plugins including Yoast plugin.
SEO Friendly Images
Now you can easily boots your website visitors, since now you can get loads of traffic from Google image search. Do you know that almost 10 to 15 percent searches made on Google are related to pictures and graphics! Even for keywords like SEO and blogging, if you rank on third or 4th position of image search, you will be able to drive hundreds of extra visitors to your website. (Now this depends how attractive is your graphics, snapshot or picture).
Now the problem is that not all bloggers and content writers optimize image. Remember that search bots can’t feel nor they have any expression. They can just read text and in order to tell them that your posts have an image you have to provide them with alternate text and title tag. They both are important, but you can move step forward by adding the description and the caption. Now it might be too tough for many of you, especially if your site have thousands of pictures. Well in such condition you can use this amazing plugin. SEO Friendly Images automatically adds proper alt and title attributes to all your images (according to the options you set) improving traffic from search engines. The ALT attribute plays a significant role with search engines by describing your images (otherwise unreadable) with some meaningful text. The Title tag plays a lesser role in SEO but is still important as this text provides tool-tips for your readers when they hover over an image. Not all WordPress themes insert ALT and TITLE text into your images automatically after inserting them into a post, making this issue a frequent SEO problem for websites.
Originally posted 2014-11-25 17:38:01.